I love it: a countdown timer until the start of next years cross season. You can check it out on www.utahcyclocross.com. Right now I plan on racing the A's next year, no more 35's. I do this with the idea of racing some of the USGP races and Nationals. I am hoping this will give me an idea of the speed I'll see at the USGP's, especially the starts.
The first two races of the series are in Madison, Wisconsin; my hometown!!! I am super excited about it. I'll get to race in front of my Dad for the first time. I hope he can make it. I wonder if my brother will be my pit crew? Then in December I'll do the last two in Portland before heading to Nationals in Bend. That's the plan but this is now and that will be then. We'll see how it goes.
2009 Utah Cyclocross Series Schedule
Mark your calendars...
| # 1 | Saturday, October 3 |
| # 2 | Saturday, October 10 |
| # 3 | Sunday, October 11 |
| # 4 | Saturday, October 17 |
| # 5 | Saturday, October 24 |
| # 6 | Saturday, October 31 - Halloween Cross! |
| # 7 | Saturday, November 7 |
| # 8 | Saturday, November 21 |
| # 9 | Sunday, November 22 |
| #10 | Saturday, November 28 |
| #11 | Saturday, December 5 |
| #12 | Saturday, December 19 Last Call CX 9Non-Series Event) & Awards Party |
No comments:
Post a Comment